Elizabeth Scott, M.S., Stress Management Expert Suggests: The ways in which we spend the holiday season can leave us feeling refreshed, renewed, and ready for the new year. Yeah…right…that’s not how I am feeling right now. What might I do differently?
- Exercise during the holiday season.
- Watch what you eat: eat some of what you want, but maintain a sensible balance at the same time.
- Spend less, without sacrificing meaning.
- Build some down time in to your schedule.
- Savor the moments, focus on the current not the future.
- You manage the holiday season vs letting the season manage you!
Happy 2016 and may you have Sweet Dreams Tonight!